Saturday, July 4, 2009

Week 9

15 lbs. 1 oz.

This week we took you to the Drive-In to see Transformers and Star Trek! Ok, so it was a little more for us than it was for you, but you had a wonderful time sleeping though it all anyway :-)

You are Mommy's little snuggle muffin... my little Nadi-mush. You are sleeping on my chest as I type this and your still very newborn-like smell is so intoxicating.

I chose to share these pictures from the Drive-In because you wore your special sweater for the first time and it looks sooo cute on you!!! Meg made it special for you and it couldn't possibly be more perfect. (Thanks, Meg!)










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! He is so adorable! I can't beleive the jacket fits him already!! He is so chubby :) I miss you guys....I need to come see you when I have some time. I will email you :)