Friday, November 28, 2008

Thursday's Food Log


Breakfast was an egg sandwich with a yeast free spelt bread and coconut oil used instead of butter. I felt full and pain free after this meal.


For lunch, I made a wrap using a whole wheat tortilla, refried pinto beans, carrots, onions, green peppers, tomato and spring mix lettuce. That nasty looking black stuff is actually my FAVORITE food to eat at the moment :-) Portabella mushrooms sauteed in coconut oil, balsamic vinegar and minced garlic. Yum!

I wasn't all that thrilled with the wrap. But the mushrooms were delish. Overall I felt full and pain free after eating this meal.

For dinner, we went to Red Lobster to celebrate Ivan's birthday. I didn't concern myself at all with my restricted diet and I paid for it all night and through to the morning. I was bloated, gassy, crampy and felt gross from my throat all the way down. I felt so bad I could hardly move once I got home. Needless to say, I'll be sticking to my diet today (Friday) which means bringing my own food to the family fun night BBQ we're going to tonight.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by eating coconut fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from big medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!