Monday, January 19, 2009

A Final Word on the Subject...

Circumcision
Foreskin is not a birth defect

source: http://www.birthandmotherhood.com/circhurts.html

Circumcision rates in America are dropping as people realize that babies should be left the way they were born. In America about 56% of children are still being cut at birth, that means close to half of boys do have foreskin. I do not support the amputation of boys OR girls. It is a crime to alter a baby girls genitals, boys should have the same protection.

What is the big deal? It's just a piece of skin.

It's a piece of skin that was intended to protect a boys penis. Removal of that skin is unnatural and completely against the design of the human body. Made from tissue similar to your eyelid, the adult foreskin laid out flat is about the size of a 3x5 index card. It's not little and it's not just a piece of skin. Between 10,000 and 20,000 nerve endings, Several feet of blood vessels, and Sebaceous Glands; which lubricate and moisturize the foreskin and glands, are all lost when you cut the foreskin away.

The big deal is that it protects an infant boy from getting feces on the head of his penis. The big deal is that the foreskin was designed to smoothly glide over the glands on the penis. This makes intercourse gentle, smooth, and pleasurable for both men and women. The big deal is that you are performing a life altering cosmetic surgery on an infant. Baby boys are born perfect. Look at that tiny penis on your newborn baby, it is perfect. He is perfect. When asked many parents of newborns said that they never even saw their newborns penis before part of it was cut off.

I suggest that if you do decide to have this barbaric procedure done then watch it be done to your new baby boy. I hear parents all of the time talk about how they didn't want to watch and it just shocks me. If it's too disturbing to watch then perhaps it's to disturbing to do.

My Body Was Designed To Heal By Shauna

I've had ear infections, but no one cut off my ears

I've had sinus infections, but no one cut off my nose

I've had a toenail infection, but no one cut off my toes

I've had a cyst under my eyelid, but no one cut off my eyelid

I've had vaginal infections, but no one cut off my labia or clitoris

Why are people afraid of "foreskin?"

No comments: