Saturday, February 21, 2009

Master Bedroom

I'm attempting to put up some before and after pictures though I think in both pictures it's a little hard to tell the colors.

Before:



After:





Obviously we've not done much in the way of decorating. Mostly that's because we decided when we moved in that we weren't going to put things up just because. Whatever we put up has to be something we love. Sometimes that means waiting for the right pieces :-)

Tomorrow I'll try to get pictures of my bathroom and the family room.




3 comments:

::carol:: said...

Very nice, lovely colour you picked.

Christine said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all these fresh, new colours on your walls one of these days! (Sorry, the "u" goes there in my world...)

Angel said...

LOL about the "u" :-) My laptop is set to American spelling so to write anything differently, like "cheque" instead of "check" is not only weird and uncomfortable for me but it's also spell checked as wrong. Of course it's not wrong at all is it? It's just a matter of comfort and habit.

I like your "u" :-) And your accent! LOL!!!